Presented at the 156th ARL Membership Meeting, April 2010.
- Principles to Guide Vendor/Publisher Relations in Large-Scale Digitization Projects of Special Collections Materials
- Fall Forum 2009: Collaboration to Build Cross-Institutional Collections: Ancient Scrolls and Stone Tablets
- Fall Forum 2009: Special Collections at the Cusp of the Digital Age: A Credo
- Fall Forum 2009: Integrating Special Collections into the Enterprise: A Case Study of the Yale Center for British Art
- Fall Forum 2009: Existential Archives: Looking for the Value Propositions of Archives and Special Collections
- Fall Forum 2009: What changes with digital?
- Membership Meeting 2009 (Fall): An Age of Discovery: Distinctive Collections in the Digital Age