1993 • Print copies are available for $15/each or $80/set plus shipping & handling.
Each of the seven resource guides in this set provide comprehensive, easy-to-use information relating to a major component of effective preservation programs. These guides offer a conceptual framework to facilitate preservation decision-making within a specific area and help libraries to assess current practices. Bibliographies of additional preservation literature are included in each issue.
- Digital Image Collections and Services, SPEC Kit 335, Published by ARL
- LibValue Webcast on Digitized Special Collections: Video Online
- SPEC Kit 329: Managing Born-Digital Special Collections and Archival Materials (August 2012)
- SPEC Kit 272: Insuring and Valuing Research Library Collections (December 2002)
- SPEC Kit 263: Numeric Data Products and Services (August 2001)
- SPEC Kit 253: Networked Information Resources (December 1999)
- SPEC Kit 324: Collecting Global Resources (September 2011)