Pamela Darling; revised by Jan Merrill-Oldham and Jutta Reed-Scott • 1993 • ISBN 0-918006-69-4 • 138pp.
This revised edition provides a well-tested methodology for comprehensive preservation planning and aims to assist libraries with their efforts to establish or augment local preservation programs. The manual brings together a variety of checklists, outlines, and samples to help guide program development.
Print copies are available for $45.00 plus shipping & handling.
- SPEC Kit 333: Art & Artifact Management (December 2012)
- SPEC Kit 329: Managing Born-Digital Special Collections and Archival Materials (August 2012)
- SPEC Kit 272: Insuring and Valuing Research Library Collections (December 2002)
- SPEC Kit 263: Numeric Data Products and Services (August 2001)
- SPEC Kit 253: Networked Information Resources (December 1999)
- SPEC Kit 324: Collecting Global Resources (September 2011)
- SPEC Kit 325: Digital Preservation (October 2011)