Vanderbilt Television News Archive, Vanderbilt University is one of eight case studies used in Searching for Sustainability: Strategies from Eight Digitized Special Collections (PDF) (by Nancy L. Maron, Sarah Pickle, and Deanna Marcum), an article published in November 2013 by ARL and Ithaka S+R and funded by the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS).
- How Are Digital Collections Being Sustained? New Evidence-Based Report and Case Studies from ARL and Ithaka S+R Provide Answers
- Searching for Sustainability: Strategies from Eight Digitized Special Collections
- Digital Image Collections and Services, SPEC Kit 335, Published by ARL
- SPEC Kit 335: Digital Image Collections and Services (August 2013)
- Duke Libraries Uses Mellon Grant to Support Digital Classics
- Appraising Our Digital Investment: Sustainability of Digitized Special Collections: Webcast
- Appraising our Digital Investment: Sustainability of Digitized Special Collections in ARL Libraries