Pamela Darling; revised by Jan Merrill-Oldham and Jutta Reed-Scott • 1993 • ISBN 0-918006-69-4 • 138pp.
This revised edition provides a well-tested methodology for comprehensive preservation planning and aims to assist libraries with their efforts to establish or augment local preservation programs. The manual brings together a variety of checklists, outlines, and samples to help guide program development.
Print copies are available for $45.00 plus shipping & handling.
- SPEC Kit 249: Cataloging of Resources Digitized for Preservation (September 1999)
- SPEC Kit 325: Digital Preservation (October 2011)
- SPEC Kit 228: Preserving Digital Information (December 1997)
- SPEC Kit 214: Digitizing Technologies for Preservation (March 1996)
- Safeguarding Collections at the Dawn of the 21st Century
- Research Libraries' Enduring Responsibility for Preservation
- Membership Meeting 2004 (Fall): Preservation of Research Library Materials Committee Meeting Highlights