Jan Merrill-Oldham, Carolyn Clark Morrow, and Mark Roosa • 1991 • ISBN 0-918006-20-1 • 54pp.
This publication discusses 10 components of a comprehensive preservation program and describes four levels of program maturity, with benchmarks for personnel, production, and budgets.
Print copies are available for purchase for $45.00 plus shipping & handling.
- SPEC Kit 249: Cataloging of Resources Digitized for Preservation (September 1999)
- SPEC Kit 325: Digital Preservation (October 2011)
- ARL Membership Meeting Spring 2013 Slides Available Online
- SPEC Kit 228: Preserving Digital Information (December 1997)
- SPEC Kit 214: Digitizing Technologies for Preservation (March 1996)
- Safeguarding Collections at the Dawn of the 21st Century
- Research Libraries' Enduring Responsibility for Preservation