Tuesday, August 13, is the last day to register at early-bird rates for the Digital Archives Specialist (DAS) courses being offered by ARL and the Society of American Archivists (SAA) at the University of Illinois at Chicago, September 9–13. You do not need to work at an ARL library to register for the courses at this site—they are open to all librarians and archivists.
- Home Videos, Herd Books, Math Journals, & Parliamentary Papers How Historians of Science and Technology Find Primary Sources: Preliminary Results from a Semi-Structured Interview Study
- African American Student Experience Retold in Library Collections
- SPEC Kit 329: Managing Born-Digital Special Collections and Archival Materials (August 2012)
- Research Library Issues, no. 279 (June 2012)
- Membership Meeting 2011 (Spring): The US National Archives as a National Memory Organization
- Membership Meeting 2011 (Spring): Letting History Speak: Deeds of Gift in the 21st Century
- SPEC Kit 317: Special Collections Engagement (August 2010)