Article from Research Library Issues (RLI) 267 summarizing themes from the ARL-CNI Fall Forum, "An Age of Discovery: Distinctive Collections in the Digital Age."
- Fall Forum 2009: Archives, Undergraduates, and Active Learning: Case Studies from Yale University Library
- Fall Forum 2009: Special Collections as Laboratories for Researchers and Students: Introductory Remarks
- Fall Forum 2009: Integrating Special Collections into the Enterprise: Introductory Remarks
- Fall Forum 2009: Lessons from Two Inter-Institutional Projects: The Islamic Digital Resources Project at the Walters Art Museum and The Archimedes Palimpest Project
- Fall Forum 2009: Why Special Collections Matter Now More than Ever Before
- Fall Forum 2009: Collaboration to Build Cross-Institutional Collections: Introductory Remarks
- Fall Forum 2009: Special Collections in the Digital Age: Partnerships and Collaboration