The Association of Research Libraries (ARL) and the Society of American Archivists (SAA) announce the selection of five master of library and information science (MLIS) students with specialization in archives to participate in the 2013–2015 ARL/ SAA Mosaic Program. Funded by the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS), this collaborative diversity recruitment program reflects the joint commitment of ARL and SAA to address the need for professional staff in archives and special collections to better reflect the evolving demographics of students and faculty in those fields.
- Biodiversity Heritage Library
- American Antiquarian Society Digital Collections
- How Are Digital Collections Being Sustained? New Evidence-Based Report and Case Studies from ARL and Ithaka S+R Provide Answers
- Searching for Sustainability: Strategies from Eight Digitized Special Collections
- ARL-SAA Digital Archives Specialist Courses in LA: Early-Bird Deadline Approaching
- Mainstreaming Special Collections: ARL Releases RLI 283
- Research Library Issues, no. 283 (2013): Special Issue on Mainstreaming Special Collections