ARL and the Society of American Archivists (SAA) are now accepting applications for the first cohort of the ARL/SAA Mosaic Program. This program promotes much-needed diversification of the archives and special collections professional workforce by providing financial support, practical work experience, mentoring, career placement assistance, and leadership development to emerging professionals from underrepresented racial and ethnic minority groups. An important objective of the program is to attract and retain individuals who demonstrate excellent potential for scholastic and personal achievement and who manifest a commitment both to the archives and special collections profession and to advancing diversity concerns within it.
- Biodiversity Heritage Library
- American Antiquarian Society Digital Collections
- Searching for Sustainability: Strategies from Eight Digitized Special Collections
- ARL-SAA Digital Archives Specialist Courses at Emory: Early-Bird Deadline Approaching
- ARL/SAA Mosaic Program Application Deadline Extended
- Research Library Issues, no. 283 (2013): Special Issue on Mainstreaming Special Collections
- Strategies to Sustain Digitized Special Collections: Ithaka S+R/ARL Web Seminar Video and Q&A Online