Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, and History, Cornell University is one of eight case studies used in Searching for Sustainability: Strategies from Eight Digitized Special Collections (PDF) (by Nancy L. Maron, Sarah Pickle, and Deanna Marcum), an article published in November 2013 by ARL and Ithaka S+R and funded by the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS).
- Mainstreaming Special Collections: ARL Releases RLI 283
- Research Library Issues, no. 283 (2013): Special Issue on Mainstreaming Special Collections
- ARL-SAA Digital Archives Specialist Courses in Ohio: Register Now
- ARL-SAA Digital Archives Specialist Courses in Albuquerque: Early-Bird Deadline Extended
- ARL-SAA Digital Archives Specialist Courses in Albuquerque: Early-Bird Deadline Approaching
- LibValue Webcast on Digitized Special Collections: Video Online
- LibValue: Digitized Special Collections webcast