This statement of principles, "Research Libraries and the Commitment to Special Collections," was prepared by the ARL Task Force on Special Collections in December 2002 and endorsed by the ARL Board of Directors on February 6, 2003.
- Strategies to Sustain Digitized Special Collections: Key Lessons from Ithaka S+R/ARL Report “Searching for Sustainability”
- ARL/SAA Mosaic Program 2013–2015 Participants Chosen
- Appraising Our Digital Investment: Sustainability of Digitized Special Collections: Webcast
- Appraising our Digital Investment: Sustainability of Digitized Special Collections in ARL Libraries
- Celebrating Research: Rare and Special Collections from the Membership of the Association of Research Libraries
- How Are Digital Collections Being Sustained? New Evidence-Based Report and Case Studies from ARL and Ithaka S+R Provide Answers
- ARL-SAA Digital Archives Specialist Courses in LA: Early-Bird Deadline Approaching