Until this 1998 survey, no systematic data had been collected on special collections in ARL libraries for nearly 20 years. The results of this survey provide a snapshot of these collections at the end of the twentieth century and identify areas for further investigation.
- Fall Forum 2009: Collaboration to Build Cross-Institutional Collections: Ancient Scrolls and Stone Tablets
- Fall Forum 2009: Archives, Undergraduates, and Active Learning: Case Studies from Yale University Library
- Membership Meeting 2009 (Fall): Reaction to: An Age of Discovery: Distinctive Collections in the Digital Age
- Fall Forum 2009: Special Collections at the Cusp of the Digital Age: A Credo
- Membership Meeting 2009 (Fall): The Collaborative Imperative: Special Collections in the Digital Age
- Fall Forum 2009: Special Collections in the Digital Age: Partnerships and Collaboration
- Fall Forum 2009: Integrating Special Collections into the Enterprise: A Case Study of the Yale Center for British Art