Presentation at the 2009 ARL/CNI Fall Forum, "An Age of Discovery: Distinctive Collections in the Digital Age."
- Fall Forum 2009: Welcoming Remarks
- Fall Forum 2009: Why Are Special Collections so Important? Exploring the Value Proposition of Special Collections
- Hidden Collections, Scholarly Barriers: Creating Access To Unprocessed Special Collections Materials Innorth America's Research Libraries
- Research Library Virtual Resources & Instructional Initiatives: Subtopic: Special Collections
- Transforming Special Collections in the Digital Age Working Group
- Special Collections in ARL Libraries: A Discussion Report from the ARL Working Group on Special Collections
- Education and Training for Careers in Special Collections: A White Paper Prepared for the Association of Research Libraries Special Collections Task Force