Proceedings of the 150th ARL Membership Meeting, May 2007.
- Issues in Scholarly Communication: Discussion Leader's Guide: Author Rights II: Institutional Strategies for Enhancing Rights Management
- Issues in Scholarly Communication: Discussion Leader's Guide: Author Rights: An Introductory Discussion
- Institute on Scholarly Communication: Example Environmental Scan from a Small College
- Issue Brief: John Wiley and Sons Acquisition of Blackwell Publishing
- Scholarly Journals at the Crossroads: A Subversive Proposal for Electronic Publishing
- Fall Forum 2006: Universities Rethink Publishing
- Membership Meeting 2006 (Fall): Theoretical Economics and the State of Scholarly Publishing in Economics