These guides are tools designed for library leaders to use for organizing a summer- or semester-long discussion series. Each guide offers a brief scoping statement, a suggested reading or resource to review, and a set of discussion questions to launch an hour-long informal conversation among library staff.
- Issue Brief: John Wiley and Sons Acquisition of Blackwell Publishing
- Scholarly Journals at the Crossroads: A Subversive Proposal for Electronic Publishing
- Fall Forum 2006: Universities Rethink Publishing
- Membership Meeting 2006 (Fall): Theoretical Economics and the State of Scholarly Publishing in Economics
- Urgent Action Needed to Preserve Scholarly Electronic Journals
- Membership Meeting 2005 (Spring): Antitrust Issues in Scholarly & Legal Publishing: The Anticompetitive Implications of Bundling & the Conditions Set by Large STM Publishers [highlights]
- Introduction to Scholarly Communication Issues from UCSF Library & Center for Knowledge Management