ARL has published Research Library Issues (RLI) no. 282, which features articles on ARL library budgets over the past two years, subscriptions to journal collections from large publishers, and the impact of the changing roles of librarians on reference staffing. A pre-publication version of the article about journal bundles was released earlier this year.
The complete table of contents with links to the articles follows:
- Increasing the Effectiveness of Your Scholarly Communications Program Workshop Handout 1
- Open Educational Resources as Learning Materials: ARL Releases Pre-Pub from RLI 280
- Research Library Issues, no. 282 (Spring 2013): Pre-pub of "The State of Large-Publisher Bundles in 2012"
- Deadline Approaching for Scholarly Communication Workshop on Strategic Skills
- A Rational System for Funding Scholarly Monographs: A White Paper Prepared for the AAU-ARL Task Force on Scholarly Communication
- SPEC Kit 332: Organization of Scholarly Communication Services (November 2012)
- Membership Meeting 2012 (Fall): Data Governance in the Scholarly Communication Ecosystem Understanding the Issues and Rights Associated With Research Data