Presentation slides used in the ARL/ACRL Institute on Scholarly Communications workshop, Increasing the Effectiveness of Your Scholarly Communications Program, held in Indianapolis, IN, on April 9-10, 2013.
- Membership Meeting 2012 (Fall): Data Governance in the Scholarly Communication Ecosystem Understanding the Issues and Rights Associated With Research Data
- Citation Analysis of PhD Theses in Psychology and Psychobiology
- Hip Hop Scholarship: A Descriptive Analysis of Dissertations 1993-2011
- Membership Meeting 2012 (Spring): Open scholarship: digital scholarship
- Membership Meeting 2012 (Spring): 21st Century Scholarly Publishing and the Third Space
- ARL and LYRASIS Sign Agreement for Licensing Initiative
- Membership Meeting 2011 (Spring): International STM Journal Market