This presentation reports on the University of Michigan's early experiences with formally creating a Publishing Division and illustrates them with discussion of projects that implement new approaches to management and production. Presented at the SSP/ARL "Partnering to Publish" Seminar, November 2010.
- Membership Meeting 2010 (Spring): The Future Landscape of Scholarly Communication: Exploring Faculty Values and Needs in Twelve Disciplines
- Research Library Issues, no. 262 (Feb. 2009)
- Partnering to Publish 2010: The Benefits of Collaborative Marketing at Purdue University Libraries / Press
- Partnering to Publish 2010: Information Life-Cycle at GAO: Content Creation to Publishing
- Partnering to Publish 2010: Libraries & Publishers: Joining Forces for Better Outreach
- Partnering to Publish 2010: Partnering with Researchers to Share New Knowledge Through Digital Technologies
- Partnering to Publish 2010: Old and New Synergies: Libraries and Journals