The Center for Science Communication at Vanderbilt University helps authors "publish well" by teaching them to write clearly and strategically, so that editors and reviewers can appreciate the importance of the work and request reasonable revisions; and to interact with these "gatekeepers" in ways that maximize the likelihood of acceptance. Presented at the SSP/ARL "Partnering to Publish" Seminar, November 2010.
- Partnering to Publish 2010: The Benefits of Collaborative Marketing at Purdue University Libraries / Press
- Partnering to Publish 2010: Information Life-Cycle at GAO: Content Creation to Publishing
- Partnering to Publish 2010: Libraries & Publishers: Joining Forces for Better Outreach
- Partnering to Publish 2010: Partnering with Researchers to Share New Knowledge Through Digital Technologies
- Partnering to Publish 2010: Old and New Synergies: Libraries and Journals
- Partnering to Publish 2010: Recapturing the Essence of the Past: Integrating the University Press into the Library at Utah State University
- Partnering to Publish 2010: New Roles for Librarians as Editorial Consultants