The Association of Research Libraries (ARL) Digital Repository Issues Task Force was charged "to evaluate trends, contextualize repository activities among ARL libraries, and recommend leadership roles and activities for ARL." Institutional repositories are a common form of repository, but this report focuses more broadly on the full range of repositories. At the same time, it concentrates on repository services rather than repository technologies or content.
- Partnering to Publish 2010: Partnering with Researchers to Share New Knowledge Through Digital Technologies
- Issues in Scholarly Communication: Discussion Leader's Guide: How to Talk with Faculty II: Developing Strategies
- Issues in Scholarly Communication: Discussion Leader's Guide: Launching the Conversation: How to Talk with Faculty
- The E-only Tipping Point for Journals: What's Ahead in the Print-to-Electronic Transition Zone
- Urgent Action Needed to Preserve Scholarly Electronic Journals
- Partnering to Publish 2010: Old and New Synergies: Libraries and Journals
- Current Models of Digital Scholarly Communication: Results of an Investigation Conducted by Ithaka for the Association of Research Libraries