These guides are tools designed for library leaders to use for organizing a summer- or semester-long discussion series. Each guide offers a brief scoping statement, a suggested reading or resource to review, and a set of discussion questions to launch an hour-long informal conversation among library staff.
- Partnering to Publish 2010: Information Life-Cycle at GAO: Content Creation to Publishing
- Partnering to Publish 2010: Libraries & Publishers: Joining Forces for Better Outreach
- Partnering to Publish 2010: Partnering with Researchers to Share New Knowledge Through Digital Technologies
- Issues in Scholarly Communication: Discussion Leader's Guide: How to Talk with Faculty II: Developing Strategies
- Issues in Scholarly Communication: Discussion Leader's Guide: Launching the Conversation: How to Talk with Faculty
- The E-only Tipping Point for Journals: What's Ahead in the Print-to-Electronic Transition Zone
- Urgent Action Needed to Preserve Scholarly Electronic Journals