Increasingly the university library's mission is to support scholarly communication in all its forms and to develop a range of scalable and sustainable services in support of research and publishing. These slides discuss this changing library role and provide examples of research support from Columbia's Center for Digital Research and Scholarship. Presented at the SSP/ARL "Partnering to Publish" Seminar, November 2010.
- Partnering to Publish 2010: Recapturing the Essence of the Past: Integrating the University Press into the Library at Utah State University
- Partnering to Publish 2010: New Roles for Librarians as Editorial Consultants
- Talking Points for ARL Directors: The University’s Role in the Dissemination of Research and Scholarship--A Call to Action
- Partnering to Publish 2010: Building a Scholarly Publishing Infrastructure at the University of Michigan: Challenges, Opportunities and First Moves
- Partnering to Publish 2010: Research Libraries Support for Small Publishers
- Partnering to Publish 2010: XML: It’s Not Rocket Science (but...The more you know the more you know you don’t know)
- Issues in Scholarly Communication: Discussion Leader's Guide: Author Rights II: Institutional Strategies for Enhancing Rights Management