Learn how the NIH Library is meeting the more complex research needs of its customers and is propelling researchers to publish through the Writing Center and Editing Service. Presented at the SSP/ARL "Partnering to Publish" Seminar, November 2010.
- New Roles for New Times: Digital Curation for Preservation
- Questions from the NRNT Digital Curation and Preservation Webcast
- Law Serials Pricing and Mergers: A Portfolio Approach
- SPEC Kit 299: Scholarly Communication Education Initiatives (August 2007)
- SPEC Kit 301: Liaison Services (October 2007)
- Citation Analysis of PhD Theses in Psychology and Psychobiology
- Hip Hop Scholarship: A Descriptive Analysis of Dissertations 1993-2011