Describes the Utah State University Libraries' experiment to publish USU faculty authors in all fields and disciplines as Open Access electronic books that will once again place the Press, now integrated into the Library, at the center of the university. Presented at the SSP/ARL "Partnering to Publish" Seminar, November 2010.
- ARL Field Team Interview Guide
- New Roles for New Times: Digital Curation for Preservation
- Questions from the NRNT Digital Curation and Preservation Webcast
- Law Serials Pricing and Mergers: A Portfolio Approach
- SPEC Kit 299: Scholarly Communication Education Initiatives (August 2007)
- SPEC Kit 301: Liaison Services (October 2007)
- Citation Analysis of PhD Theses in Psychology and Psychobiology