The Association of Research Libraries (ARL), the Canadian Association of Research Libraries (CARL), the Confederation of Open Access Repositories (COAR), and the Association of European Research Libraries (LIBER) are pleased to announce the launch of a Joint Task Force on Librarians’ Competencies in Support of E-Research and Scholarly Communication.
- SPEC Kit 223: Electronic Scholarly Publication (June 1997)
- Deadline Approaching for Scholarly Communication Workshop on Strategic Skills
- Issue Brief: John Wiley and Sons Acquisition of Blackwell Publishing
- ARL Statement to Scholarly Publishers on the Global Economic Crisis
- Fall Forum 2006: Universities Rethink Publishing
- Membership Meeting 2007 (Spring): Outreach Strategies for Campus Conversations on Access to Federally Funded Research [session description]
- Membership Meeting 2006 (Fall): Theoretical Economics and the State of Scholarly Publishing in Economics