After presenting an organizational context in which Purdue University Press is embedded in the Libraries, the speaker explores the concept of "a continuum of scholarly communication needs" at Purdue University, and shows how the Press and Digital Collections Librarian are collaborating to try and provide services to fill these. He then focuses on marketing as a key area of collaboration. Presented at the SSP/ARL "Partnering to Publish" Seminar, November 2010.
- Membership Meeting 2009 (Fall): Options for Research Library Support of Small Publisher Operations
- Membership Meeting 2009 (Fall): The Changing Role of Special Collections in Scholarly Communications
- Discussion Guide for Groups: Reaching Out to Leaders of Scholarly Societies at Research Institutions Webinar
- Research Library Issues, no. 264 (June 2009)
- ARL Statement to Scholarly Publishers on the Global Economic Crisis
- Talking Points for ARL Directors: The University’s Role in the Dissemination of Research and Scholarship--A Call to Action
- Transformational Times: An Environmental Scan Prepared for the ARL Strategic Plan Review Task Force