Presented at the 155th ARL Membership Meeting, October 2009.
- Current Models of Digital Scholarly Communication: Results of an Investigation Conducted by Ithaka for the Association of Research Libraries
- Membership Meeting 2008 (Spring): Research Library Publishing Services
- ARL Field Team Interview Guide
- Research Library Publishing Services: New Options for University Publishing
- The E-only Tipping Point for Journals: What's Ahead in the Print-to-Electronic Transition Zone
- Faculty Activism In Scholarly Communications Opportunity Assessment Instrument
- Membership Meeting 2007 (Fall): Scholarly Publishing Initiatives in ARL Libraries: a Penn State Perspective