SHARE (SHared Access Research Ecosystem) and the Center for Open Science (COS), a Charlottesville, Virginia–based nonprofit technology start-up, have agreed to form a partnership to build the SHARE Notification Service, which will provide notice that research is available to the public.
SHARE is a collaborative initiative of the Association of Research Libraries (ARL), the Association of American Universities (AAU), and the Association of Public and Land-grant Universities (APLU), created to ensure the preservation of, access to, and reuse of research results. The Notification Service, to be built over the next 18 months, is SHARE’s first project.
- Fall Forum 2013: Leveraging the Network for Local Advantage
- Fall Forum 2013: Facilitating New Forms of Discovery
- Fall Forum 2013: SHARE: Discovery: Focus on Papers
- Fall Forum 2013: Coordinating Deposit and Compliance
- Fall Forum 2013: OA x 3: Engaging Campus Interests at the University of California
- Fall Forum 2013: Preparing When You Can't Plan
- SHARE Tenets and Overview