The Association of Research Libraries (ARL) Digital Repository Issues Task Force was charged "to evaluate trends, contextualize repository activities among ARL libraries, and recommend leadership roles and activities for ARL." Institutional repositories are a common form of repository, but this report focuses more broadly on the full range of repositories. At the same time, it concentrates on repository services rather than repository technologies or content.
- SPEC Kit 301: Liaison Services (October 2007)
- ARL: A Bimonthly Report 252/253 (Jun./Aug. 2007)
- SPEC Kit 299: Scholarly Communication Education Initiatives (August 2007)
- Global Changes in Scholarly Communication
- Scholarly Tribes and Tribulations: How Tradition and Technology Are Driving Disciplinary Change [annotated bibliography]
- The Humanist: "Dances with Wolves" or "Bowls Alone"?
- Membership Meeting 2007 (Spring): Outreach Strategies for Campus Conversations on Access to Federally Funded Research [session description]
- Issues in Scholarly Communication: Discussion Leader's Guide: Author Rights: An Introductory Discussion
- Issues in Scholarly Communication: Discussion Leader's Guide: Author Rights II: Institutional Strategies for Enhancing Rights Management