Letter from higher education organizations regarding preserving the open Internet.
- American Library Association, et al., v. Federal Communications Commission and United States of America (2005)
- ALA, et al. v. FCC: Reply Brief
- Letter to Jim Sensenbrenner, Jr. and W.J. Tauzin re: H.R. 3261, "Database and Collections of Information Misappropriation Act" (Jan. 15, 2004)
- Letter to Jim Sensenbrenner, Jr. and W.J. "Billy" Tauzin re: "Database and Collections of Information Misappropriation Act" Discussion Draft (Sept. 8, 2003)
- Comments of The American Library Association, The Association of Research Libraries, and EDUCAUSE in the Matter of Framework for Broadband Internet Service
- The Digital Millenium Copyright Act: Highlights of New Copyright Provision Establishing Limitation of Liability for Online Service Providers
- Testimony of Laura N. Gasaway, Concerning Promotion of Distance Education Through Digital Technologies (Jan. 27, 1999)