The Open Internet Coalition ("OIC") submits the following comments in response to the Federal Communications Commission's October 22, 2009, Notice of Proposed Rulemaking ("NPRM" or "Notice"), FCC No. 09-93.
- The Digital Millenium Copyright Act: Highlights of New Copyright Provision Establishing Limitation of Liability for Online Service Providers
- Testimony of Laura N. Gasaway, Concerning Promotion of Distance Education Through Digital Technologies (Jan. 27, 1999)
- Testimony of James G. Neal, Concerning Promotion of Distance Education Through Digital Technologies (Jan. 26, 1999)
- Library OSP Letter to the House and the Senate re: On-line service providers' liability for copyright infringement (Mar. 30, 1998)
- "The Copyright Infringement Liability Of On-Line And Internet Service Providers" Joint Testimony Of National Library And Educational Organizations Before The United States Senate Committee On The Judiciary