ARL’s Transforming Research Libraries (TRL) Steering Committee is pleased to announce a new monthly column on the ARL website devoted to stories of research library workforce transformation.
The column, Workforce Transformation Stories, is the outgrowth of many conversations and ARL activities, including the New Roles for New Times reports, Scenario Planning, the 2012 Human Resources Symposium, and Strategic Thinking and Design.
- ARL/SAA Mosaic Program Application Deadline Extended
- ARL/Music Library Association Diversity and Inclusion Initiative Call for Applications
- ARL Leadership and Career Development Program Convenes in New York
- Initiative to Recruit a Diverse Workforce Call for Applications—Deadline April 28
- ARL-SAA Digital Archives Specialist Courses at U Alberta: Early-Bird Deadline Approaching
- ARL-SAA Digital Archives Specialist Courses at Syracuse: Register Now
- ARL-SAA Digital Archives Specialist Courses at Syracuse: Early-Bird Deadline February 21