This report analyzes salary data for all professional staff working in the 125 ARL member libraries during 2013-2014. Data are reported for 10,168 professional staff in the 115 university ARL libraries and for 3,791 professional staff in the 10 nonuniversity ARL libraries.
This publication is available for purchase in both online and print versions. Download the arl-salary-survey-purchase-options-2014.pdf for complete pricing and purchase options information.
Link to the online ARL Annual Salary Survey 2013-2014 on the ARL Digital Publications website.
- ARL/SAA Mosaic Program Call for Applications—Deadline August 23, 2013
- Analyzing Age and Race/Ethnicity Demographics webcast
- ARL-SAA Digital Archives Specialist Courses at U Minnesota: Early-Bird Deadline Approaching
- NCSU Hosts ARL Leadership Fellows for Site Visit
- Purdue Hosts 10th Annual Site Visit for ARL Diversity Scholars
- Travel Awards for Underrepresented Professionals Available for Library Assessment Conference 2014—Deadline May 30
- ARL Annual Salary Survey 2012–2013