ARL is offering travel awards of up to $2,000 each for five individuals from historically underrepresented racial and ethnic groups to attend the 2014 Library Assessment Conference: Building Effective, Sustainable, Practical Assessment, to be held August 4–6 on the University of Washington (UW) campus in Seattle. ARL hopes to encourage a diverse group of emerging professionals to engage with this growing field and hopes to expose these new professionals to the rich perspectives of practitioners regarding organizational assessment needs, research, and evaluation.
- ARL-SAA Digital Archives Specialist Courses at Syracuse: Early-Bird Deadline February 21
- ARL/SAA Mosaic Program Call for Applications—Deadline April 1, 2014
- ARL-SAA Digital Archives Specialist Courses at Syracuse: Early-Bird Deadline Approaching
- ARL Hosts MLIS Students in Leadership Symposium at ALA Midwinter
- ARL-SAA Digital Archives Specialist Courses 2014 Open for Registration
- ARL Salary and Demographics Webcast Series Videos Available on YouTube
- ARL/SAA Mosaic Program 2013–2015 Participants Chosen