This report analyzes salary data for all professional staff working in the 125 ARL member libraries during 2012-2013. Data are reported for 10,072 professional staff in the 115 university libraries and for 3,823 professional staff in the 10 non-university libraries.
This publication is available for purchase in both online and print versions. Download the arl-salary-survey-purchase-options-2013.pdf for complete pricing and purchase options information.
Link to the online ARL Annual Salary Survey 2012-2013 on the ARL Digital Publications website.
- ARL-SAA Digital Archives Specialist Courses at Syracuse: Register Now
- New Roles for New Times: Transforming Liaison Roles in Research Libraries
- ARL-SAA Digital Archives Specialist Courses at Syracuse: Early-Bird Deadline February 21
- Using ARL Salary Data to Make the Case for Higher Salaries webcast
- ARL-SAA Digital Archives Specialist Courses at Syracuse: Early-Bird Deadline Approaching
- ARL Hosts MLIS Students in Leadership Symposium at ALA Midwinter
- ARL-SAA Digital Archives Specialist Courses 2014 Open for Registration