The ARL Career Enhancement Program (CEP) Coordinating Committee has selected 13 fellows to participate in this competitive fellowship program.
The Career Enhancement Program, funded by the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) and ARL member libraries, gives master of library and information science (MLIS) students from traditionally underrepresented racial and ethnic groups an opportunity to jump-start their careers in research libraries by providing a robust fellowship experience that includes an internship in an ARL member library. This program reflects the commitment of ARL members to create a diverse research library community that will better meet the challenges of changing demographics in higher education and other research institutions and the emphasis on global perspectives in the academy.
- ARL/Music Library Association Diversity and Inclusion Initiative Call for Applications
- ARL Annual Salary Survey 1973-1974
- ARL-SAA Digital Archives Specialist Courses in Ohio: Register Now
- ARL/DLF Forum Fellows 2013 Announced
- ARL-SAA Digital Archives Specialist Courses in Albuquerque: Early-Bird Deadline Extended
- Research Library Issues, no. 272 (Oct. 2010): 21st-Century Research Library Workforce
- ARL/MLA Diversity and Inclusion Initiative 2013–2015 Participants Chosen