The Association of Research Libraries (ARL), the Canadian Association of Research Libraries (CARL), the Confederation of Open Access Repositories (COAR), and the Association of European Research Libraries (LIBER) are pleased to announce the launch of a Joint Task Force on Librarians’ Competencies in Support of E-Research and Scholarly Communication.
- SPEC Kit 331: Changing Role of Senior Administrators (October 2012)
- New Roles for New Times: Research Library Services for Graduate Students
- Research Library Issues, no. 265 (Aug. 2009)
- SPEC Kit 276: Recruitment and Retention (September 2003)
- ARL Releases RLI 282 on Library Budgets, Journal Bundles, Reference Staffing
- SPEC Kit 271: Library Systems Office Organization (November 2002)
- SPEC Kit 270: Core Competencies (October 2002)