ARL today released Transforming Liaison Roles in Research Libraries, the third report in the New Roles for New Times series. This series highlights the transformation of the library workforce to address new challenges for research libraries in serving 21st-century students, educators, schools, and researchers.
The new report, written by Janice M. Jaguszewski from University of Minnesota Libraries and Karen Williams from University of Arizona Libraries, presents findings from interviews and other research into current trends in liaison librarianship, surfacing several challenges to the established, overarching liaison structure.
- ARL Annual Salary Survey 2011-2012
- ARL Annual Salary Survey 2010-2011
- ARL-SAA Digital Archives Specialist Courses in Chicago: Early-Bird Deadline Approaching
- ARL Selects Leadership Fellows for 2013–2015
- SPEC Kit 331: Changing Role of Senior Administrators (October 2012)
- New Roles for New Times: Research Library Services for Graduate Students
- ARL/SAA Mosaic Program Call for Applications—Deadline April 1, 2014