This report analyzes salary data for all professional staff working in the 126 ARL member libraries during 2010–2011. Data are reported for 10,037 professional staff in the 115 university ARL libraries and for 3,709 professional staff in the 11 non-university ARL libraries.
This publication is available for purchase in both online and print versions. Download the arl-salary-survey-purchase-options-2013.pdf for complete pricing and purchase options information.
Link to the online ARL Annual Salary Survey 2010-2011 on the ARL Digital Publications website.
- ARL Selects Leadership Fellows for 2013–2015
- ARL/SAA Mosaic Program Call for Applications—Deadline April 1, 2014
- SPEC Kit 276: Recruitment and Retention (September 2003)
- SPEC Kit 271: Library Systems Office Organization (November 2002)
- SPEC Kit 270: Core Competencies (October 2002)
- SPEC Kit 266: Staffing the Library Website (November 2001)
- SPEC Kit 261: Post-Tenure Review (October 2000)