This report analyzes salary data for all professional staff working in the 125 ARL member libraries during 2013-2014. Data are reported for 10,168 professional staff in the 115 university ARL libraries and for 3,791 professional staff in the 10 nonuniversity ARL libraries.
This publication is available for purchase in both online and print versions. Download the arl-salary-survey-purchase-options-2014.pdf for complete pricing and purchase options information.
Link to the online ARL Annual Salary Survey 2013-2014 on the ARL Digital Publications website.
- Barbara Dewey Receives Multicultural Leadership Award
- NCSU Hosts ARL Leadership Fellows for Site Visit
- Purdue Hosts 10th Annual Site Visit for ARL Diversity Scholars
- Travel Awards for Underrepresented Professionals Available for Library Assessment Conference 2014—Deadline May 30
- ARL-SAA Digital Archives Specialist Courses at Emory: Early-Bird Deadline Approaching
- ARL/SAA Mosaic Program Application Deadline Extended
- ARL/Music Library Association Diversity and Inclusion Initiative Call for Applications
- ARL Leadership and Career Development Program Convenes in New York
- Initiative to Recruit a Diverse Workforce Call for Applications—Deadline April 28