This report analyzes salary data for all professional staff working in the 123 ARL member libraries during 2008-2009. Data are reported for 10,148 professional staff in the 113 university ARL libraries and for 3,748 professional staff in the 10 non-university ARL libraries.
This publication is available for purchase in both online and print versions. Download the arl-salary-survey-purchase-options-2013.pdf for complete pricing and purchase options information.
Link to the online ARL Annual Salary Survey 2008-2009 on the ARL Digital Publications website.
- Fall Forum 2008: Preparing e-Science Information Specialists: New Programs and Professionals
- Fall Forum 2008: Education for Cyberscholarship
- Fall Forum 2008: Reinventing Science Librarianship: Education for New Roles
- Membership Meeting 2008 (Fall): Recruiting for the 21st-Century Research Library
- Membership Meeting 2008 (Fall): Information Professionals for the 21st Century
- Membership Meeting 2008 (Fall): Recruitment for The 21st Century Library
- Membership Meeting 2008 (Fall): What Are Our Future Leaders Thinking?
- Membership Meeting 2008 (Fall): The RLLF Curriculum: Preparing Executive Leaders
- Membership Meeting 2008 (Fall): Special Collections: Leadership Opportunities & Challenges