This report analyzes salary data for all professional staff working in the 123 ARL member libraries during 2006–07. Data are reported for 9,824 professional staff in the 113 university ARL libraries and for 3,832 professional staff in the 10 non-university ARL libraries.
This publication is available for purchase in both online and print versions. Download the arl-salary-survey-purchase-options-2013.pdf for complete pricing and purchase options information.
Link to the online ARL Annual Salary Survey 2006-2007 on the ARL Digital Publications website.
- Demographic Change in Academic Librarianship
- Membership Meeting 2003 (Fall): Opportunities for Support Staff: A Report on Recommendations from the 3rd Congress on Professional Education [session description]
- Membership Meeting 2003 (Fall): ARL Members Discuss "Opportunities for Support Staff: A Report on Recommendations from the 3rd Congress on Professional Education"
- SPEC Kit 276: Recruitment and Retention (September 2003)
- ARL Annual Salary Survey 2002-2003
- SPEC Kit 271: Library Systems Office Organization (November 2002)
- SPEC Kit 270: Core Competencies (October 2002)
- ARL Annual Salary Survey 2001-2002
- SPEC Kit 266: Staffing the Library Website (November 2001)