This report analyzes salary data for all professional staff working in the 123 ARL member libraries during 2007-08. Data are reported for 9,983 professional staff in the 113 university ARL libraries and for 3,797 professional staff in the 10 non-university ARL libraries.
This publication is available for purchase in both online and print versions. Download the arl-salary-survey-purchase-options-2013.pdf for complete pricing and purchase options information.
Link to the online ARL Annual Salary Survey 2007-2008 on the ARL Digital Publications website.
- Membership Meeting 2008 (Fall): Recruitment for The 21st Century Library
- Membership Meeting 2008 (Fall): What Are Our Future Leaders Thinking?
- Membership Meeting 2008 (Fall): The RLLF Curriculum: Preparing Executive Leaders
- Membership Meeting 2008 (Fall): Special Collections: Leadership Opportunities & Challenges
- Membership Meeting 2008 (Fall): Diversity in Research Universities
- SPEC Kit 302: Managing Public Computing (November 2007)
- Membership Meeting 2007 (Fall): Organizational Climate & Diversity Assessment: OCDA - National Project
- ARL Annual Salary Survey 2006-2007
- SPEC Kit 293: External Review for Promotion and Tenure (August 2006)