This edition of the ARL Statistics describes the collections, staffing, expenditures, and service activities for the 125 members of the Association of Research Libraries (ARL) in fiscal year 2010–2011.
This publication is available for purchase in both online and print versions. Download the arl-statistics-purchase-options-2013.pdf for complete pricing and purchase options information.
Link to the online ARL Statistics 2010-2011 on the ARL Digital Publications website.
- Fall Forum 2012: Cyberscholarship and the Research Library
- Fall Forum 2012: New Roles for the 21st Century: The Research Informationist
- Fall Forum 2012: The 21st Century Library Workforce
- Fall Forum 2012: Transforming the Research Library Workforce: A Scenarios Approach
- Fall Forum 2012: Changing How We Think About and Lead Change
- Membership Meeting 2012 (Fall): Data Governance in the Scholarly Communication Ecosystem Understanding the Issues and Rights Associated With Research Data
- Membership Meeting 2012 (Fall): Data-Mining Partnership for Library Operations