This report analyzes salary data for all professional staff working in the 126 ARL member libraries during 2011-2012. Data are reported for 9,910 professional staff in the 115 university libraries and for 4,046 professional staff in the 11 non-university libraries.
This publication is available for purchase in both online and print versions. Download the arl-salary-survey-purchase-options-2013.pdf for complete pricing and purchase options information.
Link to the online ARL Annual Salary Survey 2011-2012 on the ARL Digital Publications website.
- Research Library Issues, no. 279 (June 2012)
- A Look at ARL's Committee Structure
- GSU Fair Use Decision Recap and Implications
- Voluntary Consensus Standards and in Conformity Assessment Activities
- 21st-Century Collections: Calibration of Investment and Collaborative Action
- ARL Academic Law Library Statistics 2009-2010
- ARL Initiative to Recruit a Diverse Workforce (IRDW): Refining One Approach to Diversity Recruitment in Research Libraries