This edition of the ARL Statistics describes the collections, staffing, expenditures, and service activities for the 125 members of the Association of Research Libraries (ARL) in fiscal year 2010–2011.
This publication is available for purchase in both online and print versions. Download the arl-statistics-purchase-options-2013.pdf for complete pricing and purchase options information.
Link to the online ARL Statistics 2010-2011 on the ARL Digital Publications website.
- Fall Forum 2012: Innovative iSchool Graduates for 21st Century Research Libraries
- Fall Forum 2012: Organizational Strategies for Deep Change: Experiences from the: University Library at the University of Saskatchewan
- Fall Forum 2012: Research Libraries, State Universites, and the New Americans of the 21st Century
- Fall Forum 2012: Staffing for the Future: ARL University Library Hiring in 2011
- Fall Forum 2012: 21st-Century Library Workforce: An ARL Discussion
- Fall Forum 2012: Impact of Demographic Trends on Library Services
- Membership Meeting 2012 (Fall): Data-Mining Partnership for Library Operations