This Note from the Harvard Law Review organizes research on pro-social motivation around the motivation-fostering effects of empowerment, community, and fairness. By incorporating these norms into the cultural architecture of the public domain, we can promote greater information production at less cost than by relying solely on the intellectual property system's traditional tools of exclusion.
- The Strategic Approach to HR: Diagnosing and Solving Business Problems through HR and Employee Interventions
- You Can't Be Too Careful: The Cost of Conservatism to Academic and Research Librarians' Mission
- 2011-2012 ARL Research Library Leadership Fellows Program Biographies
- New Roles, New Expertise, New Hiring Practices (A. French)
- Code of Best Practices in Fair Use for Academic Libraries
- ARL E-Book Requirements