In April and May of 2010, Stratus and ARL conducted interviews, focus groups and a survey of ARL members and external thinkers on the future of research libraries and the strategic challenges they face. This report is a summary of the findings from that process, including a draft strategic focus that captures the scope of thinking of the ARL membership that participated in this effort.
- Partnering to Publish 2010: Libraries & Publishers: Joining Forces for Better Outreach
- Partnering to Publish 2010: Information Life-Cycle at GAO: Content Creation to Publishing
- Partnering to Publish 2010: The Benefits of Collaborative Marketing at Purdue University Libraries / Press
- Fall Forum 2010: 2CUL: A Transformative Research Library Partnership
- Fall Forum 2010: Organizational Change for a Sustainable Digital Ecosystem: Building the Yale Digital Commons (through Collaboration)
- Fall Forum 2010: Strategic Collaborations: Playing to Our Strengths
- Fall Forum 2010: Cloud Sourcing Research Collections