This edition of the ARL Statistics describes the collections, staffing, expenditures, and service activities for the 123 members of the Association of Research Libraries (ARL) in fiscal year 2007–2008.
This publication is available for purchase in both online and print versions. Download the arl-statistics-purchase-options-2013.pdf for complete pricing and purchase options information.
Link to the online ARL Statistics 2007-2008 on the ARL Digital Publications website.
- Letter to Julius Genachowski re: Open Internet (Oct. 21, 2009)
- Library Associations Statement On The USA PATRIOT Amendments Act of 2009
- In the Matter of Mandatory Deposit of Published Electronic Works Available Only Online
- Membership Meeting 2009 (Fall): Reaction to: Building on Our Strengths: Opportunities for Special Collections in the Digital Age
- Fall Forum 2009: Concluding Keynote Remarks
- Membership Meeting 2009 (Fall): Documents for a Digital Democracy: A Model for the Federal Depository Library Program in the 21st Century, Interim Summary by Ithaka S+R
- Membership Meeting 2009 (Fall): The Changing Role of Special Collections in Scholarly Communications