This edition of the ARL Statistics describes the collections, staffing, expenditures, and service activities for the 123 members of the Association of Research Libraries (ARL) in fiscal year 2007–2008.
This publication is available for purchase in both online and print versions. Download the arl-statistics-purchase-options-2013.pdf for complete pricing and purchase options information.
Link to the online ARL Statistics 2007-2008 on the ARL Digital Publications website.
- Letter to Julius Genachowski re: Open Internet (Oct. 21, 2009)
- Library Associations Statement On The USA PATRIOT Amendments Act of 2009
- In the Matter of Mandatory Deposit of Published Electronic Works Available Only Online
- Fall Forum 2009: Why Are Special Collections so Important? Exploring the Value Proposition of Special Collections
- Fall Forum 2009: Welcoming Remarks
- Fall Forum 2009: Mapping the Stacks: A Guide to Black Chicago's Hidden Archives
- Fall Forum 2009: Existential Archives: Looking for the Value Propositions of Archives and Special Collections