Letter expressing suppor for the recen announcement that the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) will begin a public proceeding that will ensure an open and nondiscriminatory Internet.
- Fall Forum 2009: Integrating Special Collections into the Enterprise: A Case Study of the Yale Center for British Art
- Fall Forum 2009: Special Collections in the Digital Age: Partnerships and Collaboration
- Fall Forum 2009: Collaboration to Build Cross-Institutional Collections: Introductory Remarks
- Fall Forum 2009: Why Special Collections Matter Now More than Ever Before
- Fall Forum 2009: Lessons from Two Inter-Institutional Projects: The Islamic Digital Resources Project at the Walters Art Museum and The Archimedes Palimpest Project
- Fall Forum 2009: Integrating Special Collections into the Enterprise: Introductory Remarks
- Fall Forum 2009: Special Collections as Laboratories for Researchers and Students: Introductory Remarks