Presented at the 155th ARL Membership Meeting, October 2009.
- Membership Meeting 2009 (Fall): Documents for a Digital Democracy: A Model for the Federal Depository Library Program in the 21st Century, Interim Summary by Ithaka S+R
- Fall Forum 2009: Concluding Keynote Remarks
- Membership Meeting 2009 (Fall): Reaction to: Building on Our Strengths: Opportunities for Special Collections in the Digital Age
- Federal Depository Library Legal Requirements
- Research Library Issues, no. 266 (Oct. 2009)
- Background and Update On Google Book Search and the Proposed Settlement
- Letter to Daralyn J. Durie, Esq. re: Privacy Concerns about the Google Book Settlement (Oct. 6, 2009)