Presentation at the 2009 ARL/CNI Fall Forum, "An Age of Discovery: Distinctive Collections in the Digital Age."
- Fall Forum 2009: Mapping the Stacks: A Guide to Black Chicago's Hidden Archives
- Fall Forum 2009: Welcoming Remarks
- Fall Forum 2009: Why Are Special Collections so Important? Exploring the Value Proposition of Special Collections
- Federal Depository Library Legal Requirements
- Research Library Issues, no. 266 (Oct. 2009)
- Background and Update On Google Book Search and the Proposed Settlement
- Letter to Daralyn J. Durie, Esq. re: Privacy Concerns about the Google Book Settlement (Oct. 6, 2009)