ARL Academic Health Sciences Library Statistics 2008–2009 presents data that describe collections, expenditures, personnel, and services in 62 medical libraries at ARL member institutions in the US and Canada.
This publication is available for purchase in both online and print versions. Download the arl-statistics-purchase-options-2013.pdf for complete pricing and purchase options information.
Link to the online ARL Academic Health Sciences Library Statistics 2008-2009 on the ARL Digital Publications website.
- ARL Statistics 2007-2008
- SPEC Kit 315: Leave and Professional Development Benefits (December 2009)
- A Guide for the Perplexed Part III: The Amended Settlement Agreement
- Purdue University Data Research Scientist [job description]
- ARL Academic Law Library Statistics 2007-2008
- ARL Academic Health Sciences Library Statistics 2007-2008
- ARL Strategic Plan 2010-2012