SPEC Kit 314 examines the current policies and practices for processing manuscript and archival collections in Special Collections. It is organized around four general areas: personnel, job responsibilities and training; processing policies, procedures, and priorities; impacts on processing decisions; and management tools. It includes documentation from respondents in the form of processing policies and procedures, processing worksheets, statistics, and job descriptions.
This publication is available for purchase in both online and print versions. Download the spec-kit-purchase-options-2013.pdf for complete pricing and purchase options information.
Link to the online SPEC Kit 314 on the ARL Digital Publications website.
- Library Performance Measurement in the UK and Ireland
- Open Access Bibliography
- Library Assessment Conference Thessaloniki 13-15 June 2005
- Issue Brief: PubChem and the American Chemical Society
- Issue Brief: AAP PR Campaign against Open Access and Public Access to Federally Funded Research: Update re the PRISM Coalition
- Issue Brief: AAP PR Campaign against Open Access and Public Access to Federally Funded Research
- Issue Brief: Libraries and CALEA Obligations