SPEC Kit 310 explores how ARL member libraries are promoting the use of author addenda by researchers at their institutions. Respondents were asked to provide information on the use of author addenda at their institutions, which rights authors were encouraged to retain, and the methods by which libraries were conducting promotion and outreach efforts on the topic of author rights and addenda. This SPEC Kit includes documentation from respondents in the form of sample addenda, brochures, handouts, and author rights Web sites and slides from presentations to faculty and library staff.
This publication is available for purchase in both online and print versions. Download the spec-kit-purchase-options-2013.pdf for complete pricing and purchase options information.
Link to the online SPEC Kit 310 on the ARL Digital Publications website.
- Issue Brief: PubChem and the American Chemical Society
- Issue Brief: AAP PR Campaign against Open Access and Public Access to Federally Funded Research: Update re the PRISM Coalition
- Issue Brief: AAP PR Campaign against Open Access and Public Access to Federally Funded Research
- Issue Brief: Libraries and CALEA Obligations
- Issue Brief: John Wiley and Sons Acquisition of Blackwell Publishing
- A Guide for the Perplexed: Libraries and the Google Library Project Settlement
- ARL Statement to Scholarly Publishers on the Global Economic Crisis