Steve Hiller et al., eds.
This second Library Assessment Conference—following the successful 2006 conference in Charlottesville, Virginia—brought together over 375 participants from libraries, information schools, associations, library systems, and vendors for four days of assessment presentations, poster sessions, discussions, and workshops. The proceedings contain more than 60 papers spanning assessment activities in libraries, information literacy, library as place, organizational culture, management information, using assessment data for change, assessment methods, reference evaluation, LibQUAL+®, statistical data, program impact/evaluation, usability, e-metrics, and more.
- Research Library Issues, no. 263 (Apr. 2009)
- Research Library Issues, no. 262 (Feb. 2009)
- Future of Government Documents Symposium Presenters October 2005
- NIH Public Access Policy FAQ
- SPEC Kit 315: Leave and Professional Development Benefits (December 2009)
- SPEC Kit 314: Processing Decisions for Manuscripts & Archives (November 2009)
- SPEC Kit 312: Public Engagement (September 2009)