This statement of seven principles adopted by the ARL Membership in May 1994 affirms the rights and responsibilities of the research library community in the area of copyright.
- SPEC Kit 204: Uses of Document Delivery Services (November 1994)
- SPEC Kit 205: User Surveys in ARL Libraries (November 1994)
- SPEC Kit 202: Electronic Journals: Issues & Trends (August 1994)
- SPEC Kit 203: Reference Service Policies (August 1994)
- SPEC Kit 201: Electronic Journals: Policies & Procedures (August 1994)
- SPEC Kit 200: 2001: A Space Reality. Strategies for Obtaining Funding for New Library Space (March 1994)
- Plus Ça Change: Sixty Years of the Association of Research Libraries